a bound volume containing seven early 20th century documents detailing the rules and regulations governing Danish merchant shipping
large format hardback [27x21cm]. 7 volumes in 1.
clean condition internally. binding a bit worn and stained with cloth covering missing from spine.
1. Memorandum on Principal Danish Rules and Regulations now in force concerning Passenger Ships (2 pages).
2. Danish Rules and Regulations concerning Decked Life-Boats, Unsinkable Collapsible Boats and other Collapsible Boats. February 1913 (8 pages).
3. Notification containing Law nr.16 of February 13th 1903 of the Survey of Steam-Vessels, etc., as amended according to law nr.2 of January 3rd 1911. (13 pages)
4. Specimen of Danish Special Regulations concerning Dieselmotor Plants in Motorships (10 pages).
5. Danish Rules and Regulations concerning the Government Survey of Steam and Motor Vessels, etc. August 1912 (80 pages)
6. Danish Survey-Book for Steam Ships and Steam Vessels (144 pages, most blank).
7. Certifikat for danske Dampskibe og , som befordre end 12 passagerer i fart paa Storbritannien og Ireland, Frankrig og Norge - Certificate for Danish steamships and motorships carrying more than 12 passengers and trading on ports in Great Britain and Ireland, France and Norway (20 pages)