collection of colour photographs of the James Silver motor yacht 'Silvander' ['Spero']
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
26 original colour photographs. 15x10cm and 13x9cm. good condition
the 56-ft 'Silvander' was built at the Rosneath boatyard of James A. Silver in 1935, the sixth example of the Brown Owl class. She was originally named 'Spero', changed to 'Sajo', 'Happy Lass', and 'Silvander' in 1970.
She reverted to 'Spero' in 2015.
These would appear to be survey photos taken in 1983 during major restoration works, with a few showing the complete vessel, but mostly deck and framework details